Friday, April 3, 2009

The Wait is Over!

The wait is finally over. Tonight is the concert I have been waiting on for months. The Rock and Worship Roadshow Tour will be in Dallas tonight at the AAC. I took the day off so that we would be able to head over there early and get in line. The concert will have Addison Road, Tenth Avenue North, Hawk Nelson, Jeremy Camp and Mercy Me. I am sure it will be an amazing night of worship.

For those of you that have been following the Rock and Worship Roadshow website, Mike from Tenth Avenue North has a red t-shirt contest. He will pick the best decorated red t-shirt to get in for free and get to go backstage and meet the bands. Of course, you know I had to ask JMM to use his creativity and make us some shirts. Wish us luck. EK is dying to meet the Mercy Me guys, even though he already did at Chick-fil-a. Hope you can make it to the concert. I'm sure it will be something that should not be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment