Sunday, March 6, 2011

Clouds

Blogging has not been happening lately. I thought blogging everyday during the shortest month of the year seemed like a really attainable goal, but it didn't happen.

Tonight I was browsing the Android marketplace and found a new-to-me Blogger app. Woo hoo! I think I will give it a test drive for a few posts and see if I find it any easier than blogging from my computer desktop. However, I can already say that downside number one has to be the lack of a reliable spellcheck.  Goodness knows I need one!

Now on to this post's topic. I am not sure why am compelled to take pictures of clouds. It is kind of a sad hobby. My phone is full of sunrises, sunsets, storm clouds, and more. Let's see how easily this new Blogger app will let me share them with you.

Enjoy.

























No comments:

Post a Comment