Wednesday, January 28, 2009

NO SCHOOL - Bad Weather Day


Yipee!! Today we got to stay home from school. I love it. I thoroughly enjoy these bad weather days. The only downfall is that we will have to make this day up sometime in the spring, but that sure won't keep me from enjoying this family time today. JMM does not have to go to school today either. So we all get to stay home.

One of my favorite things to do on these bad weather days is to get up and cook breakfast. As most of you know, I am not much of a cook, but I can mix up things that come ready to go in a bag. I always make muffins when we are at home from school. I will occasionally make these muffins at other times as well. My favorite muffins are the chocolate chip ones. JMM and EK prefer the berry ones, either blueberry or triple berry.

The photo above is from a previous bad weather day in 2007. EK is enjoying his fresh, hot muffins.

No comments:

Post a Comment