Saturday, October 10, 2009

Global Blogger, Really?



A few months ago, while the whole blogging hobby was very new to me, I added a Feedjit live traffic feed monitor.  It captured my curiosity almost immediately.  Soon thereafter I added the same information in the form of a map.  If these little tools from Feedjit are accurate, I can quickly see that someone from almost every continent has stumbled across the mil10 blog.  There really were dots in Asia yesterday and I still have hopes for Africa.  However, I don't think I will hold my breath for visits from Antarctica.

Why?  I don't know.  I can't explain it.  What was posted that brought someone from Spain or Greece here?  Is there someone in Sydney, Australia that has the same interests as the mil10s?  Why more Brazilians over Canadians?  I can't answer those questions, but it does make me wonder!  And then my mind drifts back to the fourth sentence of this post.  "If these little tools from Feedjit are accurate..."

No comments:

Post a Comment