Tuesday, June 29, 2010

NOW: Lights Out

DEAR FELLOW TRAVELERS:

I am sorry for the temporary blindness and slight discomfort that resulted from meeting me or being followed by me on the road tonight.  I do not make it a habit to drive around town with my bright lights, or high beams, on.  However, tonight it was simply unavoidable.  When faced with driving at night with a choice of only high beams or no beams, I hope you will understand my choice in using the blinding lights.  Since the problem is more than just a case of a bad bulb, the garage is ordering a part that will once allow both headlights to work correctly.  Since the part is on back order, it may be a few days.  In the meantime I will try to keep all driving at nighttime to a minimum.  When it is absolutely necessary to drive around town after nightfall, I will try stay off of the main roads or only drive when there are fewer people out and about.  So you don't have to flash your lights at me anymore--I am aware of the problem and am working towards correcting it.  Thank you for your understanding!

--BRIGHT LIGHTS, NOT SO BIG CITY

No comments:

Post a Comment